Rob's Interview with Taff -Berlin Press Junket


twveronika

At 1:34 Rob talks about 'crazy things' Thanks to Irinka.
At 4:38,  thanks T for this. 
Interviewer: In your new movie you have a secret love affair. It seems that’s what you try to do with your girlfriend as well. Is it hard to have a relationship that is observed 24/7?

Rob: Yeah, I think it’s strange to accept people trying to take photographs mainly because people are trying to sell it. And any kind of life where people are trying to sell every aspect of your life and things that are not intended to be sold it just makes me feel tacky and makes me feel cheap and so I prefer to keep my personal life personal. Try to at least.

via Another player under the CUT






Watch in YouTube Here

Source:Prosieben (Germany only) | lionandlamb RPLife